[Gpdd] CARE re looking after a lot of pigs

Carole Appleby guinea_pig_8 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 11:35:04 EST 2004

I love looking after all my pigs i live in England not far from a farm where
they give me free fresh hay so im quite lucky there.I work to three then
spend an hour and a half with them every day i let them out for exercise and
clean all the cages . There runs are built on to the cages so in the summer
i open the cages on the lawn and there in and out all day we dont have to mo
i have a rabbit as well and hes more trouble then all the 8 pigs together