[Gpdd] MISC a note for debbie and one for erin

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Fri Feb 27 14:08:03 EST 2004

Justine-
Glad to hear Honey and Lady are doing well. Congrats on the bath!
You know, there were times Snowy & CP just seemed really icky, and
I know gp's hate to be sticky, so I was bathing them about every week.
Lately they don't seem to get dirty very often, and a couple times when
they were kind of dirty and I couldn't get to the bath, they were
suddenly nice and clean again!  (I guess they talked the neighbor
into giving them a bath!)  But seriously, you were probably wise to
let Honey off with just a rinse if she was scared, wet pigs can be very
slippery. She will eventually get used to it, and maybe even enjoy it!
I remember seeing a slave's pigtures of numerous piggies playing
in the bathtub!
As far as eating a bit of poo or pee mixed in with their food, they all do
it - apparently they're ok.
Give those piggies a hug for us,
Susi and the Okie Piggies
Snowy, CocoPuff and Lil' Whistle