[GPDD] [Care] <Alfalfa King>

Christina Asato lightningbolt at rocketmail.com
Fri Feb 27 19:46:41 EST 2004

Hi Everyone and Everypig!

I was wondering if anyone else had tried out Alfalfa King timothy hay. We heard about them at a Pet Expo, when they were only available online (www.alfalfaking.com). We had found that the pet store stuff was usually sub-par, either brown or twiggy. But Alfalfa King hay is green and very tender. Panda luvs it! A couple of months ago we saw that some of the bigger chains like Petco had started stocking it. We haven't tried the Oxbow timothy hay (we usually get the Oxbow orchard grass for variety) so I don't know how it compares... but it's superior to the usual pet store brands.

Christina, Adam and Panda Pig