[Gpdd] MISC companion for Ginger

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Fri Feb 27 20:58:40 EST 2004

Hi Fran,
you do my kind of shopping...I stay away from the squirmy, nervous animals. I
have no doubt that you will find a good companion for Ginger, and that it
will make her very happy.
I know that Petco and Petsmart have a 2 weeks warranty on their pets. I have
found Petsmart especially easy to work with, and our local one takes great
care of their animals.
Of course, it is never a good idea to return an animal back to the store ( in
my opinion) but to know that you have that option might make the decision
easier for you to try out a companion for Ginger. My guess is that you would know
within 3 days if the pigs will get along.
Or, if you know someone that has guinea pigs you could arrange a visit with
Ginger and see how she does.

Good Luck,
Marion