[Gpdd] [RESCUE] <pigs in St. Louis Area>

Lauren Cordeiro petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 21:46:04 EST 2004

Hi Dee,
Are you sure there isn't a local humane society or ASPCA shelter near you? The ones around here, especially in larger cities like Boston, seem to have a regular assortment of piggies up for adoption. I'd be surprised if there weren't a few animal shelters in St. Louis, although I don't know how far away you are. Try www.petfinder.org or here's a link I just found for the MO humane society: www.hsmo.org . The petfinder site is a good one. Best of luck,
LAuren, Pig and Poo-Poo