[Gpdd] [HEALTH] <Popcorn the quiet>

Deborah Tanovich dtanovich at sprint.ca
Fri Feb 27 23:35:05 EST 2004

Greetings to all

After a week of worrying and fussing, Popcorn has seen the vet and is now on the road to recovery.  He had to stay overnight at the vet's and have some tests run.  He also needed a bit of dental work (teeth filed down) and has some abscesses in the back of his throat, which were making him grumpy.  He's now on Bactrim for 21 days and we have to put echinacea in his water--he might have a touch of pneumonia.  His cage is now been moved and we cover the top of it to keep out any drafts.  We go back in 2 weeks to see how he's coming along.

I would like to thank all the people who replied to me personally for their care and concern.  Aside from the fact he doesn't want to take the medicine, Popcorn is getting back to himself.  We even managed to get a soft Wheek when we asked if he wanted his treat.

Once again, thanks to all the caring and loving people in Gp land.

Debbie