[Gpdd] MISC: Looking for cavies near St. Llouis area

Not-In-Keys notinKeys at netscape.net
Fri Feb 27 23:47:00 EST 2004

Dee:

I'm in suburban St. Louis, and may be able to help. MAY is the operative word!

Drop me an email off list and we'll see what we can discover.

David

From: "James  Quaschnik" <mrsquasch at earthlink.net>
Subject: [Gpdd] MISC: Looking for cavies near St. Llouis area

Hello there, was hoping to find a couple female piggies (short smooth coats)for my daughter (16) and I.  We're east of St. Louis by about 20 miles if anyone can help give some direction~ I'd rather not support petco or petsmart but there seems to be none around and the rescues are 5+ hours away from us...
Thanks a bunch for any help,
Dee<<

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.