[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] thanks for all the help

siobhan forsyth sf011e3528 at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jan 1 01:52:43 EST 2004

Thank you to everyone who posted me about the loss of my boy mctavish it is so kind of you all and i know you have all been through it yourselves i now have a brand new bouncing baby boar he is only 5 weeks old  from my breeder he is called mcclafferty he is so tiny and mcvitie is really enjoying being a dad being very protective of the wee man i was honoured as my breeder would not normally part with such a young pig but he said he knew i would be ok with him thank goodness there were no fireworks for new year in edinburgh as the weather cancelled them i live right near edinburgh castle and the piggies hate the noise thanks again for all the sympathy e mails  i am so glad i have the digest to help me  and support me happy new year to all beloved pig owners heres hoping for a bouncing wheeking 2004