[Gpdd] Misc: GP books

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Thu Jan 1 17:41:23 EST 2004

Happy New Year!

I am a librarian and I collect children's fiction books about GPs.  I can
send my list to anyone interested.  I have 63 books on the list, but do have
more I haven't added yet.  Some are out of print.  Those you can get from
online used book stores.

I am behind in getting new ones and need to pay a visit to Amazon.com as
soon as I pay off some Christmas bills! I get some from www.winkingcavy.com
in the UK, too.

I started my collection after I got my first piggie, Tribbles, about six
years ago.  Now I have two granddaughters who I hope will enjoy the books
with me as they get older.

Beautiful weather in New England to start the new year.  We still have some
small patches of snow in shady areas.  The Fab Four are well and enjoying
some hay at the moment.  Time to grab one and settle down for a nice nap on
the couch while hubby watches football.

Dee
Hubby Joe and Daisy, Annie, Tacoma and Juliet.