[Gpdd] Health: Vitamin C supplements, please help!!

Katy O'Connor chicky14510 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 1 22:55:24 EST 2004

Hey all,

Quick question -- I need to find a way to supplement my piggies vitamin c.
The drops you put in the water are just not working out, bacteria grows in
the bottle like wildfire and ive heard it isnt very effective anyhow.  I
remember reading someones post about how they use this other stuff...they
feed by syringe and the piggies really like it...?? I dont remember, whoever
that was, what it is and where can you get it?

my piggies dont eat fruits, they only like a select amount of veggies -
they're such finicky eaters! I want to make sure they're getting what they
need.

Byt the way  - can they eat dried fruits, like the Sunmaid nectarines,
pears, apricots, etc?? (supposing they like them!)

Thanks a bunch in advance!

Lots of Piggie Love ~~
~~Katy and the crew :)