[Gpdd] HEALTH: Apple Cider Vinegar

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Fri Jan 2 14:16:14 EST 2004

First of all, I couldn't agree with you more about not wanting to have
to drink something that tastes bad.  But have you tasted parsley? It
seems like the more bitter the taste, the better they like it!  when
I offer a bit of orange or banana they run!  However, I have read a good
deal about the benefits of apple cider vinegar to humans, suggesting
we drink a small bit in water daily.  I've tried that myself, and couldn't
even taste it in the water.  I did like the idea that it keeps the inside
of the water bottle clean.
(Watch in the backs of magazines, small ads in newspapers, etc, you
might see the ad for the booklets on the benefits of vinegar. I think
you can also get one from almanac.com)

Meanwhile, we'll keep listening!
Susi and the OP's