[Gpdd] HEALTH vitamin c

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Fri Jan 2 15:22:01 EST 2004

Hi Katy,
I would be very careful giving vitamin c in a syringe. The dose would be too
high and can get the piggies sick, not to mention ruin their appetite. If your
piggies like carrots, I have heard that feeding them a medium size carrot
twice a day or a piece of apple, and vitamin c fortifiet pellets is all they need
.

My piggies love the supplement that I put in their water. I know that it is
not supposed to be that good for them but they just love the taste. I use a
blue waterbottle and haven't noticed anything growing in there...

best wishes,
Marion