[Gpdd] (Health) Re: K.C. update and new development

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 3 15:18:42 EST 2004

Hello Corrine and Michael

It sounds like you need to change antibiotics. The
Baytril isn't taking care of the infection.
I work as a dental assistant and we see lots of people
with abcess teeth. Sometimes the abcess has gottne so
bad that the regular antibiotics like amoxicillin
won't take care of the infection. We have to go to a
stronger medication.
When my guinea pigs has a bad infection or abcess,
they take Tribrissen oral suspension or Visorbin. I
hope he gets better soon!

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven