[Gpdd] Health: Pumpkin pie filling

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Jan 3 16:46:48 EST 2004

Hello Again,
       A question -- . When people mention pumpkin, I assume they mean simply
canned pumpkin to which spices, etc. need to be added, as opposed to the
sweetened, already spiced pumpkin pie filling.

       An Leah -- great website!! My guys now feel deprived. I bet the cuddle
cup is her favorite, isn't it? Someone else -- can't remember who -- also
mentioned their piggies flopping in their cuddle cups -- rolling around and
waving their feet in the air. Ebeneezer does that, too. At first I was concerned
questioning if it might be a neurological disorder.
        Mr. Cooders makes a sort of lounge of his by laying one side of it
down and stretching out on it, then opening it when he wants to climb in.
Resourceful pig.
       Then there's Wilson who dives in his for sanctuary when tired of
running figure eights (pursued at high speeds by E.) around the 2 cuddle cups in
the cage he shares with Ebeneezer.

       Aren't we all blessed to have such little sweethearts?

       My guys send sincere get well wishes to the piggy with the inflamed
personal part. Pleased that someone suggested injections as opposed to oral
medication.  K.C. shouldn't have a tummy ache too. Keep us posted and we'll keep
him in our prayers. By the way, is there some reason that I'm unaware of that
the boars penises should be cleaned daily. I would think that might be
irritating physically to them.

       By the way, I'm supposed to ask about Miss Cally. "We-know-who" is
wondering how she is.

Alge