[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT - Rainbow Bridge

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Sat Jan 3 18:05:58 EST 2004

I am sorry to announce that we lost our sweet Abby today.  She was 7 1/2
years old.  She died of mainly old age, but had some lung congestion in the last
day or two.  We hope she is enjoying the company of other dear piggies who
passed over the rainbow bridge recently.  We look forward to seeing her and our
other dear piggies that have already crossed the bridge when our times come.
She can now frolic and play free from pain and old age, but we will certainly
miss her.

I also wanted to tell Leah that Brownie Bear's pictures are absolutely
adorable.  I hope to get a website up soon with pictures of our piggies.  We
thankfully still have our three boars to love and enjoy.  They are a little "spoiled"
too I think.  But of course that is part of the fun of having piggies.  They
are so sweet that it makes it too easy to spoil them!

Wheeeeeks To All,

Debra, Patches, Peanut, and Pumpkin (Also remembering Abby at the Rainbow
Bridge)