[Gpdd] (no subject)

Frances Hemmer francie56_us at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 4 00:08:38 EST 2004

I have a question about piggie noises.  This is our first piggie and we're not sure what the noises that she makes means.  When we take her out of her cage to give her some loving, she starts making this noise.  It kinda sounds like pig noises but it is hard to describe.  She will do this as long as we are petting her or just having her close to us.  Can someone tell me what this might mean.  I did read about them clicking her teeth and it is not that.  Almost like singing.  So any help would be appreciated.  If if means she doesn't like it we'll stop.
Thanks for any help.
Fran, Chelsea & Ginger