[Gpdd] MISC- Cats & Piggies Update + My Website!

lunarbutterfli at comcast.net lunarbutterfli at comcast.net
Sun Jan 4 15:04:32 EST 2004

Hi all,
  My kitten, Pixel, is not taking to the pigs as we would have liked.  She considers them toys/dinner.  She has no care for them when they are in their cage though, as I have worked to adjust her to their noises and I threw a can at her last time she jumped on top of the cage; she has yet to jump on it again.  However, if I am holding a pig, at first she does not care, but then will try to bat at it and paw at it.  I am afraid that it is just in her nature to want to play with/kill them.  She is a very maniacle cat, when she isnt sleeping she is running around the house like a nut batting at and playing with everything.  I love her, she provides much amusement, and though is very energetic, she is fully trustworthy (she's yet to come close to ruining anything.)  AND for this reason, my parents are reconsidering declawing her.  My mom said that if she doesn't destroy anything, she won't declaw her.  The pigs were in their play pen yesterday, and one moved quickly and she went to jump in and chase it, but I caught her.  She also batted at Trixie when she was standing on the edge, and Trixie ran away fast; when Pixel went to chase after her, I decided enough was enough, and they cannot be trusted alone outside their cages. She was then extremely interested in getting into the pigs room, but when I put them away, she didn't care about them again. So, for the time being I just want her to not really care about the pigs; I don't think they will ever be 'friends', but as long as she isnt trying to get them in their cages, I am fine.  Thanks for all of your help!
   On a side note, I am a photographer, and I just finished getting a site up, and in the commercial photography section I have pictures of my pigs.  Please look and tell me what you all think!  www.madilyn.cjb.net  Thanks!!

--
Madi; slave to Trixie, Buffy,
Koko, Nikki, Gadget and, waiting