[Gpdd] [Health] RE: Pumpkin Pie Filling

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 4 18:55:10 EST 2004

Hi.
Just curious about how many times did you syringe feed the guinea pig, for future reference (I hope I do not ever need.)

Lisa

yes, I used the canned pumpkin pie filling, without spices added. It
was a
great way to get Sweetie's intestinal system started again after
surgery. After
3-4 days I mixed soaked pellets or oats with the pumpkin puree. She ate
this
mixture with a syringe about 5-6 weeks, until she completely started
eating on
her own again.

best wishes,
Marion, Poly and Sweetie