[Gpdd] >[Health] Piggie sores...Help!

Teresa Hummel lilpiglet2201 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 00:39:27 EST 2004

I have a question that I hope someone can answer. I was laying on the couch the other night with Mia like usual and as I was petting her I flipped up the hair on the top of her head and found a bald spot. This bald spot has about 4 blister looking pimples in it ranging from the back of her ears to one on the tip top of her little head. Could it be mites? What do mites look like? I checked the rest of her body and I didn't find anything lice or any other problem areas. What should I do? Any help will be much appreciated!

Mia (Sick piggie) & Teresa (worried slave!)

P.S. I also havent' seen her itching at all. But doesn't mean she doesn't do it in her little house at night while were sleeping. I checked it this morning and it hasn't spread at all either.