[Gpdd] MISC: 3 things

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Mon Jan 5 15:17:01 EST 2004

Hi Helen-
I'm not sure if piggies can see in the dark, so I installed a night light
(outside their cage)
that comes on automatically when it gets dark.  They have different areas,
so they can
get away from the light if they want to.
What are you calling a jumper? (to me, it's a sleeveless dress you pull over
a shirt, but there
are slaves from all over the world, so I don't know what it might mean
somewhere else!)
I made some from lap robes and blankets and towels, so I would think you
could use anything.
(Laurie-Jean described to me in detail how she made hers, if you would like
that)
Yes, that Brownie Bear is a real character!  I haven't heard of any live-in
friends, except a
strange "pig" she searches for on occasion.  Leah, do you still have that
little 'mystery' clip
where BB went all over in search of The Pig?
Not much help, really, but we're here for you!
Susi and the Okie Piggies
Snowy, CocoPuff and now Lil' Whistle