[Gpdd] announcement: to Toni about Fred

Jenni jenni at beethoven.com
Tue Jan 6 10:09:48 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: Jenni
To: Takincannon at aol.com
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 11:57 PM
Subject: from GPDD Member

Dearest Toni,  I am sooooo sorry to hear about Fred...You were there with
Fred, so try not to beat yourself up about things....I know how it is...I
wish I could be in sight of all my pets 24 hrs. a day to make sure they know
they are loved and have me if they need me.  But you are allowed to do other
things, too.  There was no way you could have known what was going to
happen...and you WERE there for him, and I am absolutely certain that he
knew he was loved and felt loved at all times!!  It is NEVER a good time to
let a loved one pass on...I wish it was easier...let yourself remember all
the GREAT TIMES and FUNNY THINGS he did whenever you start to flashback to
the bad day...You are a wonderful mom, and I'm sure Fred will give you his
blessing when it is time to adopt another piggy.  You can't replace him, but
he will always live on in your heart, and he can probably watch over you
from time to time and wants you to be happy...my Beethoven said he will ring
his bell in honor of your sweet Fred.  Hugs to you, Jenni