[Gpdd] HEALTH pumpkin pie filling

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Tue Jan 6 22:19:10 EST 2004

Hi Lisa,
I am happy to answer your question.
I fed Sweetie 4 ml pumpkin pie filling, followed by 2 ml of water, every 4
hours. I then wrapped her in a blanket or towel and held her on my lap for a
while--- I learned that that's another way of getting her intestinal track going
after surgery. When she started eating on her own I was advised to still
syringe feed her for a while because her illness and the surgery were very tough on
her.
I wrote a chronicle about the onset of her illness until she fully recovered.
It is rather lengthy but if you are interested I can send it to you.

best wishes,
Marion