[Gpdd] RE: [BEHAVIOR] <my g-pig bites me>

Lauren Cordeiro petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 23:04:08 EST 2004

Hi Itsuki,
My two GPs will also run away from me when I try to pick them up. As far as I can tell, they enjoy sitting on my lap and being petted, but not being "captured" and lifted off the ground, although I try to be gentle and use both hands. Perhaps your GP just does not like to be handled as much as some do. My advice is to be very patient, and try petting her first without picking her up to get her used to your touch. She may just be a very shy piggie.
Good luck!
Lauren, Piglet and Pooh Bear