[Gpdd] CARE - Re:Ice Cubes...OK?

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 09:24:07 EST 2004

Hi Janelle

I am a dental assistant, and ice, popcorn, and nuts
do break a lot of patients teeth. Guinea pigs chew on
wood, plastic, and anything hard though, so it
wouldn't be any different from anything else they chew
on. They can grow their teeth back. Too bad we can't.
I don't think the coldness would bother them either.
All the veggies are cold that mine eat and they love
cold ice water. They've been drinking cold ice water
for years.

Dawnda

=====
http://embark.to/guineapighaven