[Gpdd] MISC: Condolences

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 14:05:50 EST 2004

I am in a state of Shock right now because
I'm just getting caught up with my Digest
readings (again) and I am sad because so
many of our Piggie Friends have crossed over
to The Bridge. :-(

For the Slaves of Cordelia, Sweetpea, Abby,
Emily, Fred, and Vincent: I am so, so Sorry
for your loss. I truly am. And I know what
you all are going through and it sucks. But,
I know (and your piggie friends know) that
you did everything you could for them and they
Love you for that. And when the time comes,
you will see them again, I promise. Please
accept our Condolences from Brownie Bear and
me, and know that you are in our Prayers.

       Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeps,
               Brownie Bear and Leah