[Gpdd] Health- Neutering, Cats, & website

lunarbutterfli at comcast.net lunarbutterfli at comcast.net
Wed Jan 7 18:14:32 EST 2004

Hi all-
  Okay, a few things:
     Does anyone have any suggestions/comments on post-operative care for neutering? I got my Gadget neutered today, and I have him on towels, and he looks fantastic and is eating. How long until he can go in with the girls? How do I introduce them? How long should I keep him on towels, and are there any other precautions I should take?
   With the kitten, she isn't taking well still; so only time will tell.
  With my website, thank you all for your comments! I used a Nikon D100 professional SLR digital camera for all the pictures (except the photo section). It is a professional (and expensive!!) SLR camera that uses my SLR lenses and has the upmost quality & resolution. The images on my website are lowered in size and resolution for easy loading and viewing and space limitations. If anyone wants a larger size of a guinea pig picture just ask me; or a background, and I can email it to you.  Thanks again!!!

Madi; slave to Trixie, Buffy,
Koko, Nikki, Gadget and, waiting
at the bridge, Gizmo