[Gpdd] Misc. Question

Robyn Butler jwbsluv at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 8 13:32:59 EST 2004

I am a lurker reading the digests and am enjoying them.  I love hearing
about the antics your pigs go through and all of the suggeations of taking
care of our little Masters.  Now I have a question:  With all the talk about
newspaper for our little ones, how about the paper that moving companies
use?  Is it safe? I have a lot of it and would like to put some of it to use
if I could.  Thanks, Robyn and the Butler Crew- Rhett and Robbie

have you loved your gpig today?