[Gpdd] Care: Re: Cuddle Cups

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 11:35:59 EST 2004

Hi Sharon,
I wanted to answer your questions about
Cuddle Cups. First of all, I can't speak
for other Slaves, but my Brownie Bear
doesn't chew on her Cuddle Cup. But, I
keep a hand towel in hers because she
likes to poop in there. And she's lazy
too, because sometimes she'll pee in it.
Her cage is literally like 3 feet from
her Cuddle Cup, but I think she gets so
comfortable that she doesn't want to get
up. I change her Cuddle Cup towel every
day so she keeps that Fresh feeling in there.

Oh, but for the record, I think Brownie
probably Would chew on the inside of her
Cuddle Cup if the towel wasn't there.
Because she will chew on the "fuzzy" stuff
in one of her covered tents when she wants
attention. I keep a towel in her tent too, but
she will stand up on her hind legs and chew
on the "fuzzy" stuff on top that is not
protected by the towel.

Also, I got my Cuddle Cup at Petsmart for
$9.99 in Virginia (USA). Here's one company
that sells them on the internet...

http://rabbitsupplydepot.com/product.php/4512562272.html

They sells their cuddle cups for $11.99, a bit
more expensive.

Anyways, if you decide to get one, I hope your
Piggies enjoy it!

     Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
       Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)