[Gpdd] Care: Re: Cuddle Cups

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Thu Jan 8 16:30:52 EST 2004

Leah-
When I read about Brownie Bear being too comfortable to get up to
go potty (gee, sounds like my kids!), it made me think of CocoPuff's
potty habits. (no one tell him this - he would be too embarrassed!)
He and Snowy have separate apartments now, he lives upstairs,
and they each have a litter box in a corner, filled with shavings
on newspaper layers.  Snowy isn't that concerned, sometimes
she'll use hers, sometimes she just sits in there (with the newspaper,
maybe she's just reading!).  But CocoPuff will always make the effort,
he likes to keep his place clean (the rest of the apt is carpeted, with
towels in lounging areas).  Several times I've seen him climb into
his litter box and sit there, pee or poop, then get out.  He just doesn't
realize that if he doesn't get in far enough, his butt hangs over the
edge of the box, and that's where the stuff lands!  So I make sure to
keep some extra newspaper down beyond the edge of the box, and
all is well.  (He's just so funny to watch, because he is so serious
about it!)
Susi and the Okie Piggies