[Gpdd] [Housing] C&C cage design..Questions..

Teresa Hummel lilpiglet2201 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 01:10:40 EST 2004

Hello, This question is directed at whoever is familiar with the C & C cage designs. I don't know how many on here use them but I have been gathering up the Items needed (All i need now is to go pick up some coroplast).

The question I have is this..I was thinkin about making a 2x5 grid and splitting it into a 3x2 for 2 pigs and a 2x2 for a boar that can't be with the sows...(I plan on getting 2 more pigs in the next 2 months) How would I do this?  Cut the coroplast to fit the whole cage (2x5 grid )and then just put 2 grids in the center to section them off? Will the 2x2 grid be big enough for a grown boar and is it ok to put a boar near 2 sows like that to where they can touch but not get to eachother?Will the boar get lonely being in a cage all by himself? Any suggestions would help alot...Thanx!

Mia & Teresa
P.S. Email me privately or send your suggestions to the GPDD..THANX!!