[Gpdd] MISC. ANIMAL RIGHTS

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Fri Jan 9 14:59:57 EST 2004

Hi everybody,
since I still hear about the issue on declawing cats in the gpdd, I'd like to
take this opportunity to voice my opinion on docking tails and cropping ears
on dogs. The practice is illegal in many countries, but unfortunately in the
United States there are more dogs mutilated than not.
First of all, there is absolutely no good reason to cut a puppy's tail off;
second, dogs use the tail to communicate; third, it looks totally unnatural and
silly.
Please don't buy a puppy that it mutilated!!! And let the breeders and pet
stores know!!!

thanks,
Marion