[Gpdd] Announcements

Holly Dugas hdugas2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 19:33:09 EST 2004

Hi!

I am a new member who just joined up and I wanted to introduce myself and my little "piggies." My name is Holly and am a second year college student. Sundae, my oldest piggie is 9 months old and her sister Cici is 5 months old. They were gifts to me from my financee and I love them like a mother would. They are so pampered and spoiled too - Sundae will oink when I come into the room and Cici is really still getting used to us. We just found out that they both love celery! We are all happy to be here!

Thanks!
Holly, Sundae, and Cici