[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Sidney is Five Years Old!!

Uptagrafft upta2070 at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 10 00:38:34 EST 2004

Hello all guinea pigs and Slaves.  It is a big day at the Uptagrafft
household today, January 9th.  Our wonderful Sidney is five years
old!!!!  Sidney is an American smooth haired tri-colored boar.  He went
to Petco with us tonight to help choose his birthday presents.  He likes
to ride in Mommy’s lap or up on my shoulder so that he can see out the
window.  He was excited to get a navy/red Cuddle Cup  and a Fruit
Kracker Stick.  There were no guinea pigs there for him to say HI to
because they had a 10% off sale on them.  He did get to look at the
Hamsters and the fancy rats.

Sidney really enjoyed his trip to Cape Alvala and still talks about the
new friends he made on the trip.  Leah, Brownie Bear’s Christmas link
was great.  She is so adorable.  Joe, thank you for  all the wonderful
words for the grieving slaves.  Like you with George, I don’t even want
to think about that time coming with Sidney.  He has survived Bloat more
than once and a couple of surgeries. Your words touch us all even the
lucky ones that still have our little ones.

LaVon and Jane Uptagrafft

Independent Watkins Associates
HYPERLINK "http://www.fluctuant.com/"http://www.fluctuant.com or (770)
963-0815

Watkins Products and Watkins Business Opportunity
Visit: HYPERLINK
"http://www.tsginfo.com/index.php?rc=FR6937"http://www.tsginfo.com/index
.php?rc=FR6937

---