[Gpdd] [RESCUE] <still looking...>

Sara Deusterhoff deusterhoff at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 13:27:58 EST 2004

Hi,

     This is Sara, just checking in again.  Well, my fiancee and I STILL are looking for two female babies to adopt.  We joke that Monica and Chandler have an easier time then we do.  I don't want to get from a pet store or a breeder.  I'm sure that there are great breeders out there, but I'm just not knowledgeable enough to trust my choosing of one.  Also, we really want to give some piggies a second chance. We've tried petfinder, cavyclassifieds, calling shelters daily (they know us) etc.  But still nothing.  Ah well...we'll keep looking.  We live in MN and are students (him finishing an MBA, me just starting Bio masters) if anyone hears of an unwanted litter or shelter babies.  We are very financially secure have a nice quite happy home,  no kids or other pets to dote upon and we have everything set up (even picked out a vet) to bring our girls home to get spoiled and loved.  I'm reading alot about them and super great tex is our piggie mentor if we run into questions.
 Sigh..........now all we need are the piggies !  LOL