[Gpdd] CARE bedding storage

Bellarobi at aol.com Bellarobi at aol.com
Sat Jan 10 17:58:27 EST 2004

I have a question about storing aspen bedding in the garage. Has anybody done
that, and find other little critters or insects their way into it?
I have always bought the smaller size of aspen bedding, just for the fact
that I can store them easily in my closet. I figured out that I would save twice
as much money if I bought the huge size. I found a plastic container with a
lid at Wal Mart which holds the big size aspen bedding. However, I am still
hesitant to switch. What are your experiences with it.

thanks,
Marion