[Gpdd] Health, Announcement

Bkwrm132 at cs.com Bkwrm132 at cs.com
Sat Jan 10 18:53:39 EST 2004

Madi -
I recently had Bedhead neutered and our exotic vet told us 4 weeks after
surgery was safe to re-introduce to any females.  We followed advice I received on
the digest.
Cleaned out the cage to remove scent, let them play together for a while (we
have an open run), then we put Bedhead into the cage Zorrina had and let her
see him in there and then join him in there.  They've been fine for the most
part.  She only gets upset when he traps her in their hut by sitting in the
doorway.  It's a male thing, I'm sure.  I've taken her out for extra alone time
with me and in the run to help her make the transition.  So far...so good.

Debra -
I love the pictures of Patches, Peanut and Pumpkin!
Patches is the spitting image of our Valerie.
Thanks for sharing your adorable pics.

Hope all piggers and their loved-ones are enjoying a pleasant beginning to
2004.

Pam
Mom to Zorro and Bedhead
Tram-ma to Sheila and Valerie