[Gpdd] [SILLY] Condo descends the stairs

Milton Taylor milton at shaw-and-co.com
Mon Jan 12 09:34:56 EST 2004

Hi all,

We at the Lad-dery have recently received into our fold a three year old
Dutch grey rabbit, Fraulein Flopsy, who (a) hates men and (b) can't climb
down the stairs.  Because of this we have been evicted from our former room
and forced to sleep with our slave, well, not exactly with him you
understand but close enough, so that the Fraulein can have our old room to
herself and not be bothered by our natural studliness.  She has recently
been spayed to avoid future risks of ovarian cancer so we are having to be
especially good and well-behaved (and QUIET! - as if we aren't already) so
we don't upset her more than usual.  Anyway, our slave has compromised by
letting us all run around downstairs and bringing all our toys down with us
every evening, which is all very exciting especially when he is chopping up
goodies ready to waste in some veggie gloop or other he's about to try to
impress the latest date with, and even better now that we've discovered the
gap under the stairs where he can't reach us if he needs to do something
boring like put us back and go to "work".

Of course our slave was rather dumb to think that he could keep us
downstairs, and it didn't take us long before we learned how to climb them -
first Captain Noodle had a go, then Condo went to see what Noodle was up to
and he reached the top shortly afterwards.  Satsuma also made an attempt,
but he is so chubby that gravity stepped in after he'd climbed the first
step and he's not managed much further.  Wigwam and Big Rumble generally
don't go any further than Satsuma, mainly because where Satsuma goes food
isn't usually far behind.  So normally they all sit on the bottom step
looking cross.  Anyway, Condo and Noodle have now perfected the art of
climbing the stairs and can manage 13 steps in just under 15 seconds.  They
can also climb down the stairs although they don't like doing it as much as
climbing up.

This however has given our hapless slave a problem.  How does he prevent us
from sauntering upstairs and wiggling our bottoms at Fraulein Flopsy?  He
has tried a baby gate but we can squeeze through it (with the exception of
Satsuma) and if the Fraulein got really mad with one of us she'd probably
jump clear over it anyway.  Any suggestions for how to effect a gentle
introduction for this high-minded female with a couple of us eligible young
gentlepigs would also be suggested.

Cheers

The Lads
Milton, Satsuma, Captain Noodle, Condiment, Wigwam, Big Rumble and Fraulein
Flopsy
"Six Men And One Boss"