[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: Is there any wonder it was on Thanksgiving...

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Mon Jan 12 20:52:15 EST 2004

It is not often that two such different emotions might be shared with the
same pen. Before going any further, I want to first acknowledge and present my
most sincere regrets on the passing of ORRIE, who made the trip across the
bridge last Friday. From his mom's description, he was of course the handsome
little piggy in the world, not to mention no slacker when it came to brains,
letting his mommy know what he wanted. I can't help but think there was reason God
have ORRIE make his entry into his new family on Thanksgiving Day. There could
be no greater gift than this fuzzy little scared guy. Little did he know that
his entry into his new home would be the perfect life for the time he spent
there. I have no doubt that his mother took the VERY BEST care of him. Now he
shares a special spot in the clover next to a parsley patch where he no longer
has a pain and thanks God every day for every second HE gave him with his mommy
and his friends. There he will rest peacefully and patiently waiting to great
his family when he see them on the horizon. Waiting patiently for the mommy
that gave him a true reason to be thankful on Thanksgiving Day, 2002. God bless
and keep him close and on special occasions, allow him to visit in his
mommy's dreams. Once again, please accept my condolences on the passing of a very
special little guy, ORRIE...a little gift that will never be forgotten.

Sincerely,

Joseph C, Petrillo, George the guinea pigs daddy