[Gpdd] MISC. - thank you everyone

Kskosich at aol.com Kskosich at aol.com
Tue Jan 13 00:09:32 EST 2004

Thank you, thank you to all the kind people who wrote sympathy notes about
Orrie.  I am going to miss my smart and comical little guy.  Two weeks before he
died, I was on the phone with my sister and said I had to hang up to give
Orrie his dose.  At the word "dose," Orrie bounced up in the air with shock and
outrage and glared at me.  I could almost hear him thinking, "What, another
dose? I just had one this morning.  The woman is driving me crazy1"   I am sure
he is the life of the party, up at the Rainbow Bridge.  Sincerely, Kathy S