[Gpdd] Behavior: Brownie Bear stopped BITING...Yippee!

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 11:10:06 EST 2004

Hello Slaves!
I'm sorry I'm posting so much today, but I guess
I just had a lot to say. Well, check it out, my
Wild Biting Pig isn't Biting me anymore. Now, I
don't want to make my Brownie Bear out to be this
horrible piggie cuz she's not, but most of you
know that she is Sassy and she will Bite you if
she doesn't get her way (and in a prompt manner).
Over the last year, she had actually gotten better
about giving "warning bites" as opposed to the full
blown bites (where she breaks skin)...Ouch!

I had heard that having your piggie spayed could
help on the aggression and since Brownie Bear was
spayed last month, I would probably have to agree.
She is so much calmer now, not slower, just calmer.
It's nice. And Daddy Slave really likes her new
behavior because everyday now, it seems like he has
another story of Brownie doing something "sweet".
Daddy Slave works out of the home, just in case
anyone was wondering--he's not a Dead Beat Slave
Ha ha!

I also suspect that Brownie may be Sweeter now
because she had those bladder stones removed too.
And I can imagine that it must feel so much better
to urinate now...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Brownie has been purring up a storm too! I thought
she wasn't a purring piggie, but you know what???
She is a purring piggie! And I think she didn't
want to purr as much before because she didn't feel
so good (with the stones). Plus, I think she loved
Daddy Slave and me, but she didn't like to show it.
And maybe after her surgery, she appreciated me
taking time off of work and trying to keep her as
comfortable as possible while she heals. Who knows?
So now, whenever I kiss her on her head while
petting her on her side, she PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRS like
MAD!! It's AWESOME! And she's even purring for
Daddy Slave now...Wow!

      I LOVE MY BROWNIE BEAR!!!

          Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
              Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)