[Gpdd] MISC: cruelty to animals at PETCO

Helen Stanford tweetypie_80 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 13 12:33:46 EST 2004

Raphie, Zig, Zag and everyone and everypig,

Thank you for the petco website which i visited. i can't possibly put into
words how reading it made me feel, so please can EVERYBODY who loves animals
(and that's all of us) sign this petition to stop PETCO selling animals. who
knows if it will help or not, but anything we can try must be worth a go.
and don't support PETCO (OR PETSMART for that matter - same thing goes on
there) by buying from their shops. CRUELTY TO ANIMALS HAS TO STOP.

Love to you all,

Helen, Flossie, Skipper, Miffy and Nutkin (Over the bridge)

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/443442871