[Gpdd] MISC: Brownie bear

Helen Stanford tweetypie_80 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 13 12:38:27 EST 2004

Hi Leah,

I was just wondering if you could tell the rest of us a bit about what it's
like having a house piggy? Did you train Brownie bear to only use a litter
tray? I would be worried i would step on any house-pig i had. lol. But it
would be interesting for us to know more about her! (not that we don't know
loads already!)

Helen, Flossie, Skipper, and Miffy and Nutkin (Over the bridge)

PS. i love the little websites you make about brownie! ^._.^