[Gpdd] MISC: Pigture Taking Tips

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 10:45:41 EST 2004

Hi Emma,
I'm glad you liked Brownie Bear's Christmas
website!! And I can't wait to see pigtures
of your Fred. I don't know about other Slaves,
but getting good piggie pigtures is quite a
challenge. Brownie seems to cooperate with me
NOW, but in the beginning, she would just
try to get away from me. ha ha! I used to have
to use veggie treats to keep her still so I
could take the shot. But, now, she just teases
me: Brownie knows I'm trying to take a pigture
of her so I'll get her in place and she'll be
sooooo good and she'll stay put and she'll even
pose...until right before I click the camera
button!! ha ha Crazy Pig! And I know she does
that on purpose. :-) Sometimes she is good though
and she'll just let me take my pigtures and then
she goes off on her merry way!

       Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeps,
          Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)

I'm hoping to get some pictures up soon.
Especially as Fred is the most beautiful pig I have
ever seen in all the time I've kept pigs! Does anyone
have any tips?

Well, I think that's it, I hope everyone is happy!

Emma