[Gpdd] Care:: Housing,connectors for c&c

Sonjia Osborn nigelsgal2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 14:21:37 EST 2004

Sonjia Osborn <nigelsgal2 at yahoo.com> wrote:Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 09:12:28 -0800 (PST)
From: Sonjia Osborn
Subject: HOUSING:connectors for c&c
To: lilpiglet2201 at yahoo.com
CC: gpdd at gpdd.org

just a note...we ordered more connectors right from the company, it you look on the box there is usually an address and phone number for the manuf.  just call...we got our grids from target, the company is RMM, phone number 1-800-867-6763.   They sell them by the dozen, with 3 doz being aprox $10, and they arrived in aprox 3 days!  Also if you need the coroplastic for the insides...try a web site called Victorystore.com.  have fun.
Sonjia/McCavy Clan Caviary