[Gpdd] [CARE] claw clipping

KNOTT9 at aol.com KNOTT9 at aol.com
Tue Jan 13 16:09:21 EST 2004

Hello.

I am still new to this website and have only posted once but have learnt a
lot from it.
I have had my two pigs for six months, I took them to the vets to have their
claws trimmed and he told me they do not need them done often. Can any one
advice me as to how often they need doing.
They are living inside as it is winter and are unable to go in their run
although they have plenty of floor time this does not wear their claws down.

I have the correct clippers but am a bit apprehensive, I know about the quick
although on one pig his claws are black and this is hard to see.

Thanks for any advice

Sara, Archie And Barney.