[Gpdd] <Care>-ideas for toys?

Shygirl7903 at aol.com Shygirl7903 at aol.com
Wed Jan 14 15:18:56 EST 2004

      <Care>- ideas for toys?

      Hello, My name is Angel.  My husband and I have had our piggy for about
two-three years.  His name is Idget.  Anyway, the original pig cage was
getting to small for him so my husband built him a bigger, more exciting cage made
of wood.  The top level is for snacking, like veggies and stuff.  The second
level has stairs coming from the top, and that is where he eats his food and
drinks.  Then there is a hole for him to crawl down into the third level, that's
where his house is and not mention, his house is two stories.  Finally under
Idget's house is the bottom of the original cage which holds his wood chips
and poopie.  He gets more exercise and seems much happier.  The question is,
that on the top level where he snacks and gets petted, I would like for him to
have some toys, but am clueless on what he might like.  Please and suggestions
would be awesome!!!
                                                           Angel