[Gpdd] (Health) Re: Pregnancy soon after birth

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 18:57:31 EST 2004

Alge is right on this one. Your little girl can get
pregnant again almost immediately after giving birth.
I saw this first hand when a friend of mine
incorrectly sexed her piggies (ooops) and her girl got
pregnant, then ended up with ANOTHER litter because
she failed to take the male out before the female gave
birth. Luckily, all the babies got good homes, and the
momma (Maxine) ended up with me, where she never has
to take care of any more babies (I think she deserves
a break, don't you?).
Good luck!
Stacy and the Squee Squad (Gizmo, Max, Serendipity,
Maxine, Teddy-daughter of Maxine, Oscar and Williepig)