[Gpdd] (MISC) House Pigs

Rebecca Wilmot rebecca.wilmot at permabondeurope.co.uk
Thu Jan 15 03:40:07 EST 2004

Hi,

Vincent, may he rest in peace, was very well trained.  I put a tray with
some kitchen roll on under my sofa for him, he tried to do all his
business under there right from the first time I let him run around
free.

Jimmy pig on the other hand has poopied freely everywhere.  He used to
get so excited about coming out to play with Vinnie his bowels went
berserk.  Cuddling him for a while before hand and then putting him down
on the floor calmed him down a bit a stemmed the flow of guinea
sausages.  I found it best not to feed Jimmy beetroot before letting him
go for a runaround as he tinkle would come out pink and stain the carpet
if he had an accident.

Now that Vincent has gone, Jimmy seems to be doing his business in the
designated trays / on towels laid down for him.

Bec + Jimmy