[Gpdd] Re: (Care) -ideas for toys?

Megan Cavy_keeper at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 15 18:25:34 EST 2004

Hi,
  I've got four females living in two cages as pairs. I recently got some large PVC tubing with plumbing connections (T-joints, bends, etc), for them to run around in, for outside on the grass and they love it. Though they sometimes ran into each other and have to back up. It is great fun for them although you need some room for it to stretch out. Also I've seen toys at the pet shop for guinea-pigs like feed balls (which can be refilled), wood chew bars, hammocks.
    Megan Keeper of
    Patch, Rosie, Speck and Kasa