[Gpdd] MISC Re:bedding survey

Sara Deusterhoff deusterhoff at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 13:40:02 EST 2004

Hi,

Squishy and Squashy's mom here.  We started out with Aspen bedding for the boys...but we switched (quickly) to that newspaper bedding (carefree, or fresh care...something like that).  Aspen seemed a little rough on their feet, and Squashy (a peruvian) kept getting it caught in his fur and it was MUCH tougher to get out...also he'd get teeny tiny shreds in his male parts and that wasn't fun for him or us.  The newspaper bedding doesn't have the rough edges that catch so much and it is more absorbant. Just weighing in!  Lots of nibbles! (mostly from Squash, what a naughty boy!)
Sara and Joe